Regulations of the online store www.babyball.pl
- INFORMATION ABOUT ENTREPRENEUR
- The BabyBall online store, operating at www.babyball.pl, is run by: BabyBall Katarzyna Dancewicz with headquarters in Kamienna Góra 58-400, address: ul. Mari Skłodowskiej-Curie 26/9, 58-400 Kamienna Góra, entered into the Central Register and Information on the Economic Activity of the Republic of Poland [www.firma.gov.pl] NIP: 614-102-77-60, REGON: 36703669
- Contact with the online store is possible via email: firstname.lastname@example.org and by phone: +48 731 009 86
- All notices, information or complaints, Customers should submit to the following address:
BabyBall Katarzyna Dancewicz
58-400 Kamienna Góra
Ul. Skłodowskiej 26/9
- GENERAL PROVISIONS:
- These Regulations define the rules for using the online store www.babyball.pl, as well as the rights and obligations of customers, as well as the rights and obligations of the Seller as the entity managing and running babyball.pl online store.
- Babyball.pl online store offers retail sale.
- Customers are obliged to comply with proprietary copyrights and rights arising from the registration of inventions, patents, trademarks, utility and industrial designs.
Terms used in the Regulations mean, respectively:
- Online store – an online store operating at Babyball.pl, selling products in its offer.
- Owner (Seller) – BabyBall Katarzyna Dancewicz; Marii Skłodowskiej-Curie 26/9, 58-400 Kamienna Góra, NIP 614 102 77 60, REGON 367036692.
- Customer (Buyer) – any entity purchasing in the Babyball.pl Online Store in accordance with the content of these Regulations; Clients in the case of natural persons can only be persons with full legal capacity.
- Customer Account – a panel containing customer data, order history and an instrument used to execute orders placed by the Customer.
- Consumer – a natural person who performs legal transactions with an entrepreneur not directly related to his business or professional activity.
- Entrepreneur – a natural person, a legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality that performs a legal act on its own behalf as part of an economic or professional activity.
- Regulations – this document defines the terms and conditions of using the Online Store and purchasing products therein.
- PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
- The Owner of the Online Store undertakes to securely process the personal data of the Online Shop Customers solely for the purpose of a reliable performance of the distance sales contract.
- Personal data is used only for the purpose
A – performance of the contract,
B – if the Customer agrees, in order to inform about the products and promotions offered by the Seller to the email address.
- Customers’ personal data is not shared with other entities for marketing purposes.
- Every customer has the right to access their data and correct it. Entrusted personal data is stored and processed in accordance with the rules set out in applicable law.
- TECHNICAL CONDITIONS FOR THE USE OF THE ONLINE STORE www.babyball.pl
- In order to use the Online Store, including browsing its assortment and placing orders, the Customer should have:
- a device transmitting teleinformation data;
- access to the Internet;
- email address;
- The Seller undertakes appropriate technical measures and activities that ensure the security of data transmission and prevent the acquisition of personal data of Customers by unauthorized persons;
- The Customer is obliged to use the Online Store in a manner consistent with applicable law, in accordance with good practices and with respect for the personal rights of other entities and copyrights. In addition, the Customer is obliged to provide his data in accordance with the actual state of affairs and not to place unlawful content.
- CUSTOMER ACCOUNT
- The customer can register in the babyball.pl Online Store (set up a Customer Account) by completing the registration form, providing an email address and creating a password. In addition, the condition for the creation of a Customer Account is acceptance by the Customer of these Regulations, as well as consent to the processing of personal data provided during the registration procedure. Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to create a Customer Account.
- Having a Customer Account in the Online Store is voluntary and free. The Customer who has an Account may use additional functions, including adding products to favorites, tracking the order history and status of the order, receiving notifications about promotions, changes in the Regulations.
- The online store is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, allowing the customer to place an order at any time.
- The Seller accepts orders of products included in the assortment of the Online Store using the form found on babyball.pl
- The condition to place an order is the Customer’s acceptance of the provisions of these Regulations at the time of ordering.
- Notwithstanding the provisions of para. 3, in order to execute and service the order, the Customer is obliged when placing the order to provide his personal data and consent to their processing in order to properly execute the order.
- In order to place an order, please select the product (s) via Babyball.pl, indicate the place of delivery, payment method and complete the data in the order form (unless the Customer uses the Customer Account). Approved by the Customer (the “Order with payment obligation” button) and the order sent to the Seller, after being confirmed by the Seller, it has legal effects, including the obligation to pay.
- Placing an order by the Customer means choosing products in the assortment of the Online Store at the time of placing the order, in accordance with their description and price, and submitting to the Seller an offer to conclude a sales agreement for these products.
- The ordered product can be delivered to the address indicated by the Customer on the territory of the Republic of Poland or other countries.
- After placing an order by the Customer, the Seller shall send an electronic confirmation of receipt of the order to the email address indicated in the order.
- After payment for the order by the Buyer, in accordance with point 8 of these Regulations and recognition of the amount due on the Seller’s bank account, the Seller will send an electronic confirmation of receipt of the payment and acceptance of the order for execution. The contract is concluded when the order is confirmed by the Seller.
VIII. PRICE AND METHOD OF PAYMENT
- All offers available in the Babyball.pl Online Store are only a non-binding invitation to the Customer to submit an appropriate purchase offer.
- The prices quoted on the products on babyball.pl are the gross price expressed in PLN, which includes VAT.
- The price does not include shipping costs and other additional charges, which will be added to the sum of ordered products and indicated during the ordering process.
- The final price of the order, binding the Seller and the Customer, is the product price given on the Online Store website before placing the order by the Customer along with all costs related to the performance of the contract.
- The buyer can choose the following payment methods for ordered products:
- in advance before receiving the order – payment by bank transfer to the Seller’s bank account;
- payment by transfer via, among others PayPal / PayU.
- If the advance payment option is chosen, the Customer is obliged to pay the price within 4 days of receiving the confirmation of the order from the Seller in electronic form. In the absence of payment in the abovementioned due date, the buyer will receive an email with a reminder and an additional 3 days to make a payment. In the absence of payment for the order (ie no payment on the Seller’s bank account in the additional period, the order will be automatically canceled.
- The buyer is obliged to provide true VAT invoice details.
- DELIVERY OF PRODUCTS
- Delivery costs are indicated when placing the order.
- The products are delivered via courier.
- The term of the contract is up to 14 days from the moment the payment is credited to the Seller’s bank account. However, the date of delivery depends on the chosen method of delivery.
- Deliveries take place on working days, from Monday to Friday. On weekends and free days from work, deliveries are not carried out.
- The Buyer should pay due attention to the condition of the shipment upon its receipt, in particular if the shipment has not been damaged or destroyed. In the case of detection of a shipment violation before it is issued, the Buyer is entitled to request from the protocol carrier to determine the condition of the shipment and the circumstances of the damage.
- WITHDRAWAL FROM CONTRACT – Download pattern –
This chapter applies to customers using the www.babyball.pl Online Store as Consumers
- The Consumer may withdraw from the contract without giving a reason, by submitting to the Seller within 14 days from the date of delivery of the order a relevant statement. To comply with the above deadline, it is enough to send a statement of withdrawal from the contract before its expiry to the following address: BabyBall Katarzyna Dancewicz, ul. Marii Skłodowskiej-Curie 26/9, 58-400 Kamienna Góra.
- In the event of withdrawal from a distance contract, the contract is considered null and void.
- If the Customer submits a declaration of withdrawal from the contract before the Seller accepted his offer, the offer ceases to be binding.
- The consumer is liable for the decrease in the value of the product as a result of using it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the product.
- If the Consumer chose the delivery method other than the cheapest method of delivery offered by the Seller, the Seller is not obliged to refund the additional costs incurred by the Consumer.
- Direct costs of returning the goods in connection with the use of the right to withdraw from the contract shall be borne by the Consumer. The consumer is obliged to return the product not later than 14 days from the date on which he withdrawn from the contract. The goods must be intact.
To preserve the above the deadline is to send the product back in its original condition before its expiry.
- In the event of withdrawal of the Consumer from the contract, the Seller will refund the price for the order within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Consumer’s statement. The refund will be made to the bank account indicated by the Consumer. However, the seller may refrain from making a refund of the payment until receiving the return of the purchased product intact. The Seller shall refund the payment using the same method of payment as used by the Consumer, unless the Consumer has expressly agreed to a different method of return, which does not entail any additional costs for him.
- The model statement of withdrawal from the contract can be found on the Babyball.pl Online Store website and sent in an email confirming the order.
- The online store is not responsible for improper use, improper assembly and use.
- The right to withdraw from a distance contract is not payable to the Consumer in cases, including:
services with properties specified by the Consumer in his order or closely related to his person (individual order);
services whose subject matter are items which after delivery, due to their nature, are inseparably connected with other things;
benefits that are clearly tailored to the individual needs of the Consumer.
- The seller is liable under the warranty in the event of delivery of a product with physical or legal defects pursuant to art. 556 and subsequent Civil Code.
- In order to file a complaint, please fill out the form _additional annexe to these Regulations and send it to the Seller – BabyBall Katarzyna Dancewicz; ul. Marii Skłodowskiej-Curie 26/9; 58-400 Kamienna Góra. The buyer may also describe the defect without using the form of the Seller. The complaint should contain the details of the Customer submitting the complaint, the date of purchase of the product, a description of the defect found, the date of its disclosure and the manner of settlement preferred by the Buyer. To submit a complaint, the Buyer will attach proof of purchase of the goods in the Online Store.
- The complaint will be considered within 14 business days of receiving the complaint notification along with the product being advertised (its element) by the Seller. In the case of indicating by the Customer at the email address, the answer will be sent to the address provided.
XII. FINAL PROVISIONS
- Contracts are concluded in Polish.
- Information about products posted on the babyball.pl website is not an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code.
- In the event of changes to these Regulations, orders made before the change will be carried out in accordance with the provisions of the Regulations in force on the date of placing the order by the Customer.
- In matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions of Polish law shall apply, in particular the provisions of the Civil Code.
- If any provision of these Regulations is deemed unlawful, void or otherwise unenforceable to the extent provided by law, then it is excluded in this respect. In the remaining scope, the Regulations remain valid.
- These Regulations are available on babyball.pl, in a form that allows you to obtain, reproduce and record the content of the Regulations using the ICT system used by the Customer, and also at the Seller’s office.
- These Regulations enter into force on 15-07-2017 and apply to all orders placed from that day.